Saturday 19 July 2008

50 Beautiful Songs to Choose For Your Wedding

This is a popular list of songs I have gathered after going through my own wedding. I hope it gives you some ideas!

  1. Open Arms by Journey

  2. For The First Time by Kenny Loggins

  3. From This Moment by Shania Twain

  4. Canon In D by Pachebel

  5. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand

  6. Endless Love by Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross

  7. The Day I Fall In Love by Dolly Parton & James Ingram

  8. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Barry Manilow

  9. When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole

  10. Eternal Flame by The Bangles

  11. Heaven by Lauren Wood

  12. Just The Way You Are by Diana Krall

  13. Fly Me To The Moon by Michael Buble

  14. The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble

  15. So Much In Love by All 4 One

  16. Truely, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden

  17. L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole

  18. The Moment by Kenny G

  19. She's The One by Robbie Williams

  20. I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees

  21. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

  22. Love Me by Colin Raye

  23. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers

  24. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

  25. I Want To Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler

  26. Amarantine by Enya

  27. This I Promise by NSync

  28. Angels Brought Me Here by Guy Sebastian

  29. My Valentine by Martina Mcbride & Jim Brickman

  30. Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You by Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack

  31. The Gift by Jim Brickman

  32. Feather by Kevin Kern

  33. Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra

  34. All My Life by KC & Jojo

  35. A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson

  36. Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet

  37. Celebration by Secret Garden

  38. Will You Marry Me by John Berry

  39. In Love With You By Jacky Cheung & Regine

  40. Allegrato by Bond

  41. Bridal March by Jonathan Cain

  42. My Destiny by Gary Valenciano

  43. Love Of A Lifetime by Firehouse

  44. What A Difference A Day Makes by Jamie Cullum

  45. Can't Stop Loving You by Phil Collins

  46. You Are The Love Of My Life by George Benson & Roberta Flack

  47. One Boy One Girl by Colin Raye

  48. I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You by Tina Arena & Marc Anthony

  49. It Had To Be You by Harry Connick Jr

  50. Forever Love by Wang Lee Hom



Angela is an active love coach in her community and a writer for a wedding blog.

She shares more tips about love and romance at http://yourloveangel.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Angela_Tay

0 comments: